Of course you can always set an AutoCAD Architecture Schedule Table to update automatically, but when you choose to leave that property setting set to no, it would be nice to be able to double click the table and have it update, rather than simply show the properties. Since the updateschedulenow command is not directly available in the cui editor (it didnt appear in searches using schedule, or update keywords), you’ll have to follow these directions to create a double click behavior after creating a custom custom command. Here are the steps:
- Access the CUI editor – Type cui and hit the enter key.
- Choose the Main CUI – Use the selector to choose the main cui file
- Create a new double click action – Right Click on the Double Click Actions Node and choose Add new double click action
- Name it what you want, I named mine Schedules.
- Create your new command, by clicking on the star icon as shown in the image below.
- You will get the skeleton of a command created automatically as shown in the image below.
- Name your command Update Schedule Now – also add a description, the command display name and add the following macro: ^C^C_ScheduleUpdateNow You can select the OOTB icon from the selection provided as shown in the image below. It is named RCDATA_SCHEDULE_TABLE_UPDATE
- Now drag your new command to the Double Click Action and drop it on top of the node.
- Close the CUI editor to complete this task and update your main CUI with the new tool.